Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rain, Rain...

Went to Sentosa today. Had time only for some of the attraction before it started raining like what (it has been like this for the past few weeks). Done a lot of things that are the first time for me. Had my first sub at Subway

Actually the weather is just like my feelings now. I also dunno why but I feel ike crap now. Will just out of the blue feek like crap and no mood to do anything. The common test period was also like that.

Christmas is coming soon, think most probably will be staying at home on the 24th while people are swarming to town for the celebrations. Why should I go out on that day? It's the time for love, seeing couples around just makes me feel...

Also, come to think about it, everytime I go to a place of worship, people, be it the father from a church or a disciple from the temple, will be talking to me. Makes me feel worried

No comments: