Saturday, December 1, 2007

如果能让我重新再来一次, 我希望我不曾出现在你生命里

如果能让我重新再来一次, 我希望我不曾出现在你生命里...

Common test is coming soon... Akan Datang. Haven had the heart and time to really sit down and revise my work. Had to do a lot of reports and tutorials. Wanted to open my notes but always end up sitting in front of my lappie, doing nothing. Dunno why but have this feeling that I am ill-treating my lappie and it is going to die on me soon. Sorry lappie!! =)

TGIF. Today's Friday. Not a very bad day, kinda cold actually. Worked on my reports during the long 5 hour break. Learnt about normal distribution today and had a scare during Biostats lecture. Sister la, scare me only. _____ came into the lecture hall and sat in the row in front of me. Was looking at her and smiling inside me, my face turned red too. Then my twin came in. Fiona and her fren from another class also came in soon. I was stoning when sister suddenly told me something softly. Couldnt hear her so she borrowed a pencil and wrote on my notes "I think they are a couple". I felt my heart sank as I thought she was referring to _____ and my twin. I immediately asked her who it was but luckily she was referring to Fiona and her friend (a girl too btw). Really, the feeling was... (I had this sort of feelings previously too, before meeting _____)

Oh...The chinese words that I have on top are from an MV by Jay I saw the other day. Loosely translated it means "if I could repeat time, I hoped that I would have not appeared in your life". Something like that la

No comments: