Monday, December 24, 2007

23rd of Dec. It will be eve of Christmas soo. A seasons of love and joy or a season of sadness?? You decide lo... For me, this day is kinda sad for me, would rather stay at home to countdown than go down to town and see all those couples walking about with their other half. Somemore got those people spraying those fake snow which is bloody sticky after a while plus the big crowd that will be hanging around. I do not like crowds you see.....

Well today was a sunday but went to some church event at Rachel's church. We were kinda late so the event was already on the wqay when we went in. It only lasted for about 20-30 mins. We went to century square and Tampines Mall after that. The event was fine at I got to learn something. Hahaz!!! No, not about the religion but a new way of looking at someone's name.. Hahaz

To _____, sorry for turning you down this week when you invited me for some church event.

Merry Christmas To All and A Happy New Year!!!

No comments: