Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WHY???

Why do people try to do last minute work? I admit I do too but now very seldom already. A lot of classmates asked me for my reports, hoping to have some reference on how to do. It is due tomorrow. I do not know if I should give it to them. I'm afraid that they might copy stuff from my reports, then confirm will get very low one lo. Most of the information in my report is my hard work, blood, sweat and tears. All put into it. I finished mine yesterday so today was left to touch up on them before I print them out for submission tomorrow. I wouldn't want to be suspected of sharing my reports, because I somehow have this feeling that these people might copy wholesale chunks in my reports. It's not that I'm being selfish or anything but if I got low marks because my reports were not up to standard, I'll greatly accept my fate. But if it was because someone copied mine, then it is not worth it. At least those who did it earlier, I can still trust that they will alter here and there my information because they have the time.

Another thing... I am not a person who knows everything one lo. I know being a class rep I am supposed to like know everything but there's still a limit to that ma. Do not come to me and ask me questions about the school I cannot answer. Very stressful one

+( orz

No comments: