Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stressed

I am feeling so stressed up nowadays, so much so that I feel like doing things I normally won't. Haiz...

Wah...Listened to YM's problems really jia lat. Now got this news about the dragon boaters who met with an accident overseas which resulted in 5 Singaporeans' death and it seems like she had some connections to those unfortunate 5 souls. One was her friend's friend, one was her friend's boyfriend etc. She's having a hard time consoling her friends. Hope she can stay strong cos she herself has her own problems to settle.

Common tests are around the corner. Dang!!! Haven studied for it. No confidence at all. Then have so much things to do somemore. Plus no mood to study. Cant soncentrate. The sum of all these is DIE!!! Hahaz. Somemore have to deal with matters of the heart, more and more of my classmates are linking me up with _____. Not that I am unhappy about this but I'm afraid that this would make her more scared of me and jeopardise our friendship. I admit I like her la but I need to confirm my feelings, whether it is just an infatuation or not.

The other day, Mark told me he cofessed to that classmate of his that he liked her and wished to bring their friendship into a relationship. Guess what? He was rejected by that girl and was told that she preferred them staying as friends. He toldme he felt better after telling her cos he's been bottling up since a few months ago. Wish I had the courage like him to do that but I guess I will never be able to do that. Met with a lot of this kind of situation liao so got phobia. I tell you, if this kind of things happened from my point of view, _____ will definitely not want to talk to me.

RAch, have fun in HK!!!
Fen, exams finished liao right (by right)? Hope it goes well...

No comments: