Monday, November 19, 2007

I do not know what I am doing. Tried to study but can't seemed to get the information into this head of mine. I don't know how or what I am gonna do, may not be able to pass this sem like I did for the last sem. ARGH!!!

Still do not have the courage to talk to her (do I even stand a chance of talking to her in the first place?). She seems to be avoiding me whenever she can. Hope things will be better as we continue in class. I do not really want to lose a friend at the very least even if we cannot be a couple. I do not know how to put it across to her cos she seemed very scared of me. Am I really that scary? ARGH!!!

So much things to do now, so much that I do not even have the time and energy to think of what YM told me about yesterday. Somehow I feel that what I said is true to a certain extent. Haiz... How I wished I never existed in the first place. I now bring trouble to so many people and was never successful in any thing I do. Rejection has became a natural thing for me. What to do? People keep telling me my time is not here yet but have they even think that I might never be able to be successful in this lifetime of mine? Hahaz...(Should I cry or laugh at this point?)

Maybe I talk a lot of crap now just to keep my mind off??

Peace...

No comments: