Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hm...I've realised that I do not have much to write about...

Been going back to school to mug for the impending exams, nothing seems to be going into this numb skull of mine. And exams are like ??? days away (I would say 5 days or so)

Had a scolding from my friend today. What was said to me does make sense but I do not know why I am still adament in going my way which leads to nowhere. I do not know what i should do. I am someone who is easily swayed by what others say. This is bad I know but that is the way I am...

Went to buy chocolates and lollipops for those going for tomorrow's organic chemistry lesson. Everywhere I go I see people getting their stuff for valentine's day tomorrow. Chocolates, flowers. Everywhere. Hope that I can pass tomorrow like any other day, without any hitches or heartbreaking news. Been feeling kinda weird these past few days, like as if something bad will happen ...orz...

No comments: