Friday, February 29, 2008

Exams are over. School holidays are here. 1 1/2 months!!!

Was at the SGH with my mum for the whole day, yesterday also. She was there cos of her eyes. She was complaining of her vision being blocked or something. So she went there yesterday and I had to rush down to SGH after my paper. She was then told that her retina had become partially detached from the eye and water has entered the space created. Was told that an operation is needed and it would take 45 mins (like real) and she could go home after that.

Went with her to SGH at around 1 today. Waited at the Singapore National Eye Centre for like until 5 after she went to register. Then I stupidly waited for her op to end before going for dinner which I didnt in the end. So at around 7.30 pm to 8.00 pm, I went to have my dinner. Not long before I could chomp down my food, I received a call from the nurse.

Nurse: Are you the son of XXX?
Me : Yes, I am
NUrse: Your mother has come out from the op but she has to be admitted.

I was like, "wat the..."
So I contacted my Dad and told him about it, where my Mum's ward is while I go and do the paperwork for her admission. After everything, it was already almost 10.15...

Will be there to visit her tomorrow...

No comments: