Tuesday, March 3, 2009



A nice chinese song in the "painted skin" movie.

Well, here I am back to blog about nothing again, this would bore people reading this blog to death I think. Well, exams are over now and starting attachment soon. I kinda envy other people who are going to work outside because they will be paid although it is meagre but still they are paid. The place that I got is? The school. NYP!!! Same place everyday, no chance to go out and have a look and worst, not paid at all. Dang it..:~( Hahaz.

So many things happened in these times that I have not been blogging. There was CNY where got robbed in Malaysia but still great nonetheless and then there was the dreaded exams which I have no confidence whatsoever in

And one more thing, I am so hooked onto facebook which I think is kinda bad?

So much has been on my mind...

No comments: