Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 weeks of holidays

My, time really flies... in the third day of my 2 weeks of holidays. Bought 2 new CDs that I had wanted to buy. 后青春期的诗 by 五月天 and 魔杰座 by 周杰伦. Went to get them after my medical appointment today. Sembawang Music has folded liao is it? Even the shop in Velocity is gone. Every Sembawang Music shop that I know of is gone (Eh? except the one in Bugis, haven been there for quite some time. But also I think no more liao la. Hahaz!!! That is because whatever bad things I think will happen, 90% of the time will come true one)

Life is still a wreck. Cannot find my homework to do now. Gonna do my protein tech project with Eugene. But been wondering, we have another assignment for protein tech other than the project and the report???

0_0???

No comments: