Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hanson - I will come to you

I Will Come To You - Hanson

A nice song by Hanson. It is like I am living in the past like that, always listen to songs that were so the past. The first week of school was fine for me, with some moments of anticipation (my lab report for my blood test) and a tinge of heartbreak for me...

I am happy for you that you have found someone you love, I hope he loves you too. I hate to admit it but I feel 不甘心, but I am glad that I had feelings for you. I know this may sound thick-skinned but...(Hehe, I have decided to do this like I have always did before). I may not be a good person (not character wise) but I will be there for people when they need me.

One more thing, how come everytime what I hope will happen does not happen???

No comments: